Monday, October 1, 2012

My Hair cut and colour,Going ombre!

My Hair cut and colour,Going ombre! Video Clips. Duration : 3.87 Mins.


Hi peeps! Hope you are having a great day! I am really happy with my hair and I hope you can appreciate the camera dosn't give the ombre contrast justice! I always feel soo much better after a trip to the hair dressers! Some of my hair lusts are , Khloe Kardashion, Lauren Conrad, Whitney Port, Olivia Palermo and I always love Nicole Ritches look! My stylist is Yolandi Samual at Room 59, North Street at Keighley, West Yorkshire. Room 59 uses KEUNE colours and a selection of different hair care including Paul Mitchell and macadamia products. To care for my hair at home I use, Sebastian Drench shampoo and conditioner, tresemme heat protectant spay and big sexy hair hairspray. Although my favourite hair spray of all time has to be Ellnetts flexible hold in the white can! I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for watching Jess xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment