Sunday, October 28, 2012

BIG BOUNCY CURLS with Tresemme Volume Styler & Remington Jumbo Curls hot/heated rollers

BIG BOUNCY CURLS with Tresemme Volume Styler & Remington Jumbo Curls hot/heated rollers Tube. Duration : 6.43 Mins.


Hello my lovelies... I get asked A LOT on how I get my hair to be so voluminous with large bouncy curls and great definition! So I made a video to show how I style my shoulder length hair using Tresemme's Volume Styler and Remington Jumbo Curls. It's quick and easy and the curls last for a few days! Don't forget to 'like' comment & subscribe! :) Talk to me... BLOG www.utubemakeup.blogspot.co.uk TWITTER http INSTAGRAM web.stagram.com Products used: Tresemme Volume Styler www.tresemme.co.uk Remington Jumbo Curls uk.remington-europe.com Heat Protection Spray Brush Heat resistant glove Comb (optional) Hairspray (optional) Music courtesy of JR Aquino jraquino.blogspot.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment