Friday, October 19, 2012

Google Sketchup - Gaudi-Style, 8 Bedroom, Shell Home Design - Futuristic Architecture

Google Sketchup - Gaudi-Style, 8 Bedroom, Shell Home Design - Futuristic Architecture Video Clips. Duration : 3.57 Mins.


In this video, you can see the 8 bedrooms and walk down the corridors to get the feeling of cave-type walls This home feels a lot like a castle, with thick walls and high ceilings, but has a modern feel in the open areas The nooks can be used for bathrooms and the kitchen Dining in the open areas I did not put in any doors or living room furniture There are 3 large open areas; 2 inside and 1 outside Both the entry and the back door have shaded areas, because the sun is very hot in summer in Arizona This home would not take much to build, not more than 0/sf There's not a single board or piece of wood in the entire structure It's all iron and made of arches, covered either with stucco or tensile membrane I like the work of Antoni Gaudi and I'd like to have a look, similar to his Park Guell Huge open areas give this home a modern feel and then, behind the walls, you have a cave dwelling feeling to the home The x-ray feature of Google Sketchup allows you to see all 8 bedrooms, at once and you can see through walls to get the idea of what's behind them Those crannies can be used to build dressers for clothes or to put in closets One with imagination could do something really cool there, I think Kids would love this home, because there are so many corridors to play in I'm still a kid too and I'd love to walk down the halls of this home and explore, but I think I'd get lost and I designed the home! If you want to learn how to do these, I can help you learn it, quickly I might ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment