Thursday, October 11, 2012

Vanity Tour, Organization Tips and Fun Creative Ideas!

Vanity Tour, Organization Tips and Fun Creative Ideas! Tube. Duration : 12.10 Mins.


Please SUBSCRIBE to become an OFFICIAL Glitter Critter! Hey Glitter Critter! I thought it would be a blast to show you around my vanity/mirror dresser thingy in my room! I organized it all pretty and I wanted to share it with you along with some organization tips and fun creative ideas to make your room look extra Glittertastic! I hope you enjoy! Have a Glitterful day! Want your comment in the NEXT Glitter Critter Spotlight? Leave a nice comment on this video or my channel and you could see it in my NEXT video! C'mon Critter! Like me on Facebook! This is where I update you on new videos, photos and I do special Facebook Glitter Critter Spotlights! www.Facebook.com Don't forget to become an Official Twitter Critter! www.Twitter.com Music: The songs used in this video are from the following sources: JewelBeat.com incompetech.com iMovie Jingles www.danosongs.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment