Wednesday, October 17, 2012

BustierBlkTau-001 (Drags, Crossdressers, Transgenders)

BustierBlkTau-001 (Drags, Crossdressers, Transgenders) Tube. Duration : 4.67 Mins.


Transvestites, Cross-dressers, Transgender Dedicated to the FEMININE LOOK. Fetish Heels, Lingerie, Full Fashion Stockings, Corset, Highest Heels, Makeup, Sissy Girl. I love being feminized and feel pretty sexy when I wear one of my gorgeous HEELS. My favorite nylons are the suntan shine style and I love to wear baby dolls a lot. I have a huge collection. From time through time I love to wear long nails specially French-nails. This is exclusive for Drags, Trangenders, Crossdressers and people who admire them. If you dont like it, dont watch and dont leave un-wanting comments. It will be removed From Latina Stiletto-Diva with love Tahira.

0 comments:

Post a Comment