Friday, October 5, 2012

How to Cut/Trim Straight Full Bangs

How to Cut/Trim Straight Full Bangs Tube. Duration : 4.80 Mins.


~~READ ME~~ Hello everyone! This was a requested video by a number of people and I finally was able to record it. I had to wait for my bangs to grow out a bit. Also, if you notice. The quality of the video is a lot better. I was going to upload this in 1080p, but the sound was off and the quality wasn't as great as it was in imovie. =/ Hopefully I will be able to figure it out soon. Great way to save money for those who often go to the hair dressers to get regular trims for their bangs! The pictures in the intro were taken after this video. The ending clip made my bangs look really thin because of the way I combed them. They are not that thin as you can see from the pictures in the intro. I have been sporting straight full bangs since I can remember. I believe Rainie Yang was the person who got me so into the style. I now think I look really weird without bangs, especially straight bangs. I definitely say you should try this style out! If you are scared they will not suit you, make sure the bangs are cut long enough for you to easy push them to the side. TIP: (i forgot to mention) I recommend cutting your bangs while they are dry because when your hair is wet it appears longer. You may end up cutting your bangs too short if they are wet. More information please check out my blog kangwenjin.blogspot.com Btw, I made a facebook account!! :] So please go and check it out! You can interact with me there, ask questions, and see updates! facebook.com Hope you will enjoy this ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment