Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Diggy Simmons Love Story : No Matter What chapter 1

A Diggy Simmons Love Story : No Matter What chapter 1 Tube. Duration : 0.50 Mins.


here i am being stupid enough to think tonight will be a night i will actually get some sleep. I was awakend not even 20minutes after i fell asleep by door slamings and screams of pain. I felt a tear slide down my face knowing i cant save them, and knowing im next. Derk's my moms boyfriend of 2years and the abuse started a year back. my mom tried to leave once by taking us to a hotel but days later he found us, me my mom and brother. Us trying to run only made it worse for us. He calls himself a man but what man beats his girlfriend and her kids. Im 16 and my brother is 9. His name is markus and mine is Teona(tee-on-ah). My mom name is may(like the month). when he gets drunk he decides to come home with bulit up anger and takes it out on us.I hear a glass brake and a loud thump. "mom." i whisper to myself knowing she could be dead. tears are pouring down my cheaks as i hear loud stumbles coming towards my unlocked door. stupid me. The door flies open and the person i expect to be derk is my mom she flicks on my light. "mom! what happend are you okay?!" i ask jumping out of bed too get a good look at the blood coming down the side of her head. "yes, now pack everything you can in 25minutes." i didnt want to waste no time by asking questions, so i did as told as she walked in markus's room. I jammed as much as i could into all of my bags from purses to suit cases concidering i have alot of clothing and shoes, then headed into the kitchen walking past my moms bed room to see ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment