Monday, September 24, 2012

Every Time You Lie (A Nick Jonas Love Story) Chapter 20

Every Time You Lie (A Nick Jonas Love Story) Chapter 20 Tube. Duration : 1.38 Mins.


So, I decided to post even though I was like, 2 comments behind lol. Stupid chapter... :P -------------------- *Nick's POV* As Lex fell asleep on me, my brothers asked me questions. Nosy brothers. "As much as I like her, why is she here?" Kevin whispered. I shrugged. She didn't really tell me anything. "I thought she had a date," Joe said. Guess they stopped dating? She was making out with me. Ah, good times. I smiled. "Nick? You okay?" Joe asked. I quickly snapped out of it. "Yeah, just peachy." Speaking of that, she smells like peaches too. Mhmm. "Oh. She fell from the window Kev," I said. "What?" They both asked. "She fell from the window in my room. No clue why though," "Let me get this straight, she fell into your dressing room while you were changing?" Joe asked. "Well I didn't change yet, but yeah, pretty much." "Damnit. I wish she would've fallen into mine." Joe smiled to himself. One by one, we hit him. "Ow guys!" He whined. "You are so wow sometimes Joe," Devon said. "Why don't you support the fact that we belong together?" "Because you don't," We all said. Lexy was moving around. "Shh, you'll wake her up." I smoothed out her hair. "Hey, I thought she wanted to be friends with you," Joe chimed in. "Well things changed," I grinned. "So I was right?" Kevin said. I nodded. "YES! You owe me 10 hugs and 5 kisses now Devon," She rolled her eyes and smiled. We had arrived at home around midnight. Devon was crashing over here so she took the guest room. I carried Lexy ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment