Thursday, September 27, 2012

Animal Crossing: Gamecube - Block Puzzle game

Animal Crossing: Gamecube - Block Puzzle game Video Clips. Duration : 3.20 Mins.


A few years ago, I made this game that I called Block Puzzle. In honor of Resetti's Day - 6/13/08 where everyone makes a new town whether it be a new memory card, or a town you already own, I decided to make a video on this fun puzzle game. For more information on Resetti's Day, visit this website: www.animalcrossingcommunity.com If you make a Block Puzzle layout, just message it to me on Youtube. If you don't have a Youtube account, you can e-mail me it to brian_mp16@yahoo.com If the puzzle is solvable, I'll put it on my website and anyone can try it. If I get enough layouts from people, I'll start a feature section on my website where my 5 favorite Block Puzzle layouts will get featured possibly on the front page of my website. Also, you don't have to have the exact amount of furniture I use in the video. You can have more Brick Blocks, ?-blocks, beds, etc. Just as long as the Block Puzzle layout is possible to solve and you don't change the number of stereos, dressers, and judge's bells there are. You can even add your own ideas to the game if you want. For more information on Block Puzzle, visit my website here: www.freewebs.com Oh, and to everyone curious, no, I am not restarting San*Juan or East LA for Resetti's Day. I will use another memory card I have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment